Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Beginning...

I started this blog because of an online class that I am taking in order to receive my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking. This post is just the first of several whereby I will attempt to show my feelings for online education, adult learning, and other related subjects, without upsetting my Professors too much :)

I will attempt to share them with you through the use of this weblog. I hope that this creates at least a few comments before the class ends in the middle of December 2006 so I do not have to cheat and comment on my own work :). At the very least, I will use this venue as a means to get a few things off of my chest that I have felt for a long time.

My next post will include who I am, a little bit about me, and so forth. Thank you all for stopping by, and hope to hear from you soon.

Bill

No comments: